Tuesday 18 December 2012

Finished Projects

I love a finished project - it makes room for some more possibilities! The snowflakes have worked well.  I managed to do 16.  It took quite alot of patience but I think they were worth it...



A closer look...
 

and I've made smaller versions for my front door with 2 colours of ribbon twisted into a bow inbetween each snowflake...




I've also finished a dog jumper...


pattern to follow at some point.
 
 
 and finally I've created some Christmassy mittens for one of my daughters...

with very long sleeves...

The original pattern can be found at  http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/L20103.html?noImages=which is a free pattern.  I've alternated 'twinkle' in white and a pink, added a picot row and chained 50 to make the arms longer.  I'm in the process of making some more in a fuzzy black and knitted for my other daughter.  Will upload when I've finished.

Finally, if I don't get another chance to blog before Christmas, wherever you are, whoever you're with and whatever may be, I send lots of well wishes for all.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment